- Anxiety medication on Calgary Stampede!
- lindsey.meredith on Home sweet home
- The peak of my summer! | Basia Filipek on I wanna be forever young.
- Quinn Andre on Literally Thunder in the Valley
- Mecole on two months away . . .
Tag Archives: psychology
I wanna be forever young.
Finally the time has come for my real vacation, a week of basking in the sun, swimming, campfires, s’mores and burnt hamburgers. I’m really glad it worked out so well with the weather and we’re apparently going to a really … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Art History, classes, first years, Fresh Fest, frosh week, Live music, Logic, Philosophy, psychology, slip 'n slide, students' union, ulsu, vacation, Writing 1000 1 Comment
two months away . . .
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and discussing about what school in the fall will be like. I’ve heard it will be very different from high school but I don’t really know how. I’ll still walk from one … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged first, first year, lethbridge, nervous, new, orientation, psychology, starting, student, uleth, university 3 Comments